Last modified: 15 November, 2023
Network offering a database of women practitioners in all fields of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
ArbitralWomen is the only prominent networking institution exclusively for women in alternative dispute resolution (ADR). It is globally recognised as the leading professional organisation forum for advancement of women in this field.
ArbitralWomen’s website is a unique hub featuring tools to help you find the profiles of appropriate practitioners for your cases. Our searchable Find Practitioners Database is easy to access and search. It includes information about women lawyers, arbitrators, mediators, neutrals, experts, adjudicators, surveyors, facilitators, ombudswomen, forensic consultants, online dispute resolution professionals, academics and education competition coaches.
Our Find Practitioners Database is regularly visited by potential clients and practitioners searching for women in ADR in any role. Our Publications Database, to which all Members may contribute, is an excellent resource for practitioners searching for publications on specific ADR topics.
For 30 years, ArbitralWomen has promoted, supported and celebrated women in alternative dispute resolution. As a result, we and our Members benefit from significant exposure, stature and recognition. We aim to make membership relevant and useful to all women in this field, irrespective of their age, level of experience, the jurisdiction in which they work, or their role in the field.
Our membership continues to grow steadily and includes more than 1.000 women across the globe, as well as 80 firms that have subscribed for Corporate Membership. Join us today! Your support will ensure that we can continue to provide you and your fellow members with opportunities to develop your network and increase your visibility, building on our hard work and proud accomplishments to date.
We are more active now than ever before, as our regular News Alerts confirm, so there has never been a better time to join!
THE MANY BENEFITS OF ARBITRALWOMEN MEMBERSHIP
- Feature in our searchable Member Directory and Find Practitioners Databases: increase your visibility and chance of obtaining potential referrals by keeping your profile up to date – make it easy for those who may wish to instruct or appoint you to find you;
- Share Publications: add your publications to your profile for inclusion in our searchable Publications Database;
- Promote your Speaking Engagements: share your ADR and diversity-related speaking engagements with ArbitralWomen for inclusion on our Events webpage and Event Alerts;
- Participate in Young ArbitralWomen Practitioners (YAWP): Members under 40 benefit from automatic YAWP membership and can participate in YAWP activities, help to plan events, and express interest in speaking opportunities;
- Contribute to the ArbitralWomen Newsletter: submit articles on interesting ADR or diversity-related developments to share with the wider dispute resolution community;
- Highlight Your Contributions: submit event reports to showcase your expertise and that of your colleagues for inclusion on our Event Reports webpage;
- Follow our News: learn about ADR and diversity initiatives, developments, events and other useful information from across the world;
- Celebrate Your Successes: share your promotions, moves, board appointments, and other professional roles and developments in ArbitralWomen’s News Alerts and on the News about ArbitralWomen Members webpage;
- Publish with ArbitralWomen: ArbitralWomen is a permanent contributor to the Kluwer Arbitration Blog and welcomes submissions from Members;
- Attend UNCITRAL Working Group Sessions: participate as an observer on behalf of ArbitralWomen and provide a report for our Newsletter;
- Participate in Mentorship and Parental Mentorship Programmes: join as Mentor or Mentee to share your experiences, learn from those of others, and take your career to the next level;
- Support Moot competitions and Capacity Building Programmes: ArbitralWomen provides financial support to help the next generation of women practitioners attend mooting competitions, and engages in capacity building in ADR programmes;
- Develop your Network: take advantage of exciting opportunities to connect with colleagues, attend in-person and online events worldwide, participate in SpeedNet sessions, and connect with fellow Members via ArbitralWomen Connect.
Our work, and your benefits, do not end there – the opportunities to contribute are endless! We encourage you to join ArbitralWomen and get involved with our committees. Many opportunities to contribute offer visibility for both ArbitralWomen Members and their firms and organisations.
Any questions? Contact us!