The ArbitralWomen Mentorship Programme links experienced dispute resolution practitioners (general counsel, lawyers in private practice, mediators, arbitrators and experts) with talented, ambitious women with high potential, enabling the latter to benefit from the advice and experience of the former.
Applicants to the ArbitralWomen Mentorship Programme are matched with a Mentor from their jurisdiction, sector or professional background. When a match is confirmed, the mentoring partners meet regularly (such meetings need not be in person), at a frequency that is convenient for both for one year. The deadline to apply to become an ArbitralWomen Mentor is 31 July 2020.
We encourage our Members to apply to serve as ArbitralWomen Mentors and invite experienced practitioners, in-house counsel and those with backgrounds in forensic evaluation, compliance, and mediation to apply. It is not necessary to have prior experience as a Mentor.
ArbitralWomen Mentors have a meaningful impact on the career development of a female practitioner and make a significant difference to their career.
As an ArbitralWomen Mentor you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop the next generation of female leaders in international dispute resolution
- Improve gender diversity in the future leadership of corporations, law firms and consulting companies
- Enhance and expand your connections to junior female practitioners, arbitrators, mediators and experts
- Develop a larger talent pool of potential female arbitrators, mediators and experts
- Benefit from potential opportunities for reverse mentorship
If you have any questions about the Mentorship Programme then please contact Directors Alison Pearsall and Amanda Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org).To apply to become an ArbitralWomen Mentor and be part of the ArbitralWomen Mentorship Programme success story, please complete the form available here and send it to email@example.com by no later than 31 July 2020.