150,00€ / year
Click here for Corporate Membership.
ONLY NETWORK OFFERING A DATABASE OF FEMALE PRACTITIONERS IN DISPUTE RESOLUTION
ArbitralWomen is the only prominent networking institution exclusively for women in dispute resolution. It is globally recognised as the leading professional organisation forum for advancement of women in dispute resolution.
ArbitralWomen website is a unique hub offering a database of female practitioners in any dispute resolution role including arbitrators, mediators, experts, adjudicators, surveyors, facilitators, lawyers, neutrals, ombudswomen and forensic consultants. It is regularly visited by professionals searching for dispute resolution practitioners.
Your continued support will ensure that we can provide you with opportunities to grow your network and your visibility, with all the terrific work we have accomplished to date as reported in our Newsletters.
ArbitralWomen membership has grown to approximately one thousand from over 40 countries. Forty firms have so far subscribed a Corporate Membership, sometimes for as many as 30 practitioners from their firms.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF ARBITRALWOMEN MEMBERSHIP
- Searchability under Member Directory and Find Practitioners
- Visibility under your profile and under Publications once you add articles under My Account / My Articles
- Opportunity to contribute to ArbitralWomen’s section under Kluwer Arbitration Blog
- Promotion of your dispute resolution speaking engagements on our Events page
- Opportunity to showcase your professional news in ArbitralWomen’s periodic news alerts and Newsletter
- Visibility on the News page if you contribute to any dispute resolution related news and ArbitralWomen news
- Visibility on the News about AW Members to announce news about members’ promotions and professional developments
- Ability to obtain referrals of dispute resolution practitioners
- Networking with other women practitioners
- Opportunity to participate in ArbitralWomen’s various programmes such as our Mentoring Programme
BECOME A MEMBER
- Complete an application and upload your CV and your photo.
- Provide the name of the member who recommended you, otherwise indicate how you learned about AW.
- Pay the Annual Membership Fee of € 150. ArbitralWomen membership’s validity is for one year from the date of payment.
- If your firm subscribed a Corporate Membership let us know and complete an application without making the payment.