150,00€ on December 1st each year and a 150,00€ sign-up fee
Click here for Corporate Membership.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF ARBITRALWOMEN MEMBERSHIP
ArbitralWomen is the only prominent networking institution exclusively for women in dispute resolution. Its goal is to advance the interests of women in dispute resolution and enhance their involvement in the field. This goal is carried out through events, social gatherings, mentoring, and awards to enable female law students to participate in mooting competitions.
The unique features of ArbitralWomen are the fact that it is the only organisation gathering female practitioners in dispute resolution and in any role, and that it is one of a very few websites which list details of potential practitioners,
ArbitralWomen is globally recognised as the leading professional organisation forum for advancement of women in dispute resolution. your continued support will ensure that we can provide you with opportunities to grow your network and your visibility, with all the terrific work we have accomplished to date as reported in our Newsletters.
- Member profile showcased under Find Practitioners
- Exposure of Members under:
- Events for speakers at an event
- Publications if members post articles
- AW-Kluwer Arbitration Blog if members post blogs
- Reports under News and Newsletters for members contributions at events or reporting about events
- Referrals of dispute resolution practitioners
- Networking with other women practitioners
BECOME A MEMBER
To register as a woman dispute resolution practitioner:
- Complete an application and upload your CV and your photo.
- Provide the name of the member who recommended you, otherwise indicate how you learned about AW.
- The AW year starts on 1 January and ends on 31 December no matter when you join.
- The Annual Membership Fees € 150.
- If you benefit from a Corporate Membership (you will be informed by email), complete an application without making the payment.
First payment: 1 December, 2019