150,00€ on December 1st each year and a 150,00€ sign-up fee
Click here for Corporate Membership.
ONLY NETWORK OFFERING A DATABASE OF FEMALE PRACTITIONERS IN DISPUTE RESOLUTION
ArbitralWomen is the only prominent networking institution exclusively for women in dispute resolution. It is globally recognised as the leading professional organisation forum for advancement of women in dispute resolution.
ArbitralWomen website is a unique hub offering a database of female practitioners in any dispute resolution role including arbitrators, mediators, experts, adjudicators, surveyors, facilitators, lawyers, neutrals, ombudswomen and forensic consultants. It is regularly visited by professionals searching for dispute resolution practitioners.
Your continued support will ensure that we can provide you with opportunities to grow your network and your visibility, with all the terrific work we have accomplished to date as reported in our Newsletters.
ArbitralWomen membership has grown to approximately one thousand from over 40 countries. Forty firms have so far subscribed a Corporate Membership, sometimes for as many as 30 practitioners from their firms.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF ARBITRALWOMEN MEMBERSHIP
- Member profile showcased under Members Directory and Find Practitioners.
- Highlight/promote your speaking engagements in our Events section if you speak at an event organised or co-organised by ArbitralWomen
- Visibility under Publications once your articles have been added under My Account / My Articles
- Showcase your news and events in ArbitralWomen Newsletter
- Exposure on the News page if you contribute to any dispute resolution related news and ArbitralWomen news
- Exclusive opportunity to contribute to ArbitralWomen’s section under Kluwer Arbitration Blog
- Ability to obtain referrals of dispute resolution practitioners
- Networking with other women practitioners
BECOME A MEMBER
- Complete an application and upload your CV and your photo.
- Provide the name of the member who recommended you, otherwise indicate how you learned about AW.
- The AW year starts on 1 January and ends on 31 December no matter when you join.
- The Annual Membership Fees € 150.
- If you benefit from a Corporate Membership (you will be informed by email), complete an application without making the payment.
First payment: 1 December, 2019