650,00€ on December 1st each year and a 650,00€ sign-up fee
THE MANY BENEFITS OF ARBITRALWOMEN MEMBERSHIP
ArbitralWomen Corporate Membership entitles firms to a discount on the cost of individual memberships. For €650 annually (instead of 750), firms can designate up to five individuals based at any of the firms’ offices worldwide, and for each additional member a membership at the rate of €135 (instead of 150).
Over forty firms have so far subscribed a corporate membership, sometimes for up to 30 practitioners from their firms.
- Member profile showcased under Find Practitioners.
- Exposure and pubicity of the firm’s Practioner and YAWP ( under 40) Members under:
- Events for speakers at an event.
- Publications if your members post articles.
- AW-Kluwer Arbitration Blog for blog posts.
- News and Newsletters for member contributions.
- Referrals of dispute resolution practitioners.
- Networking with other women practitioners.
JOIN ARBITRALWOMEN AS A CORPORATE MEMBER
To register women practitioners from your firm:
- Provide the names of 5 or more members of your firm.
- Have the designated members complete an individual application, without making a payment.
- The AW year starts on 1 January and ends on 31 December no matter when you join.
- The Annual Corporate Membership for 5 members is € 650 (instead of € 750).
- A rate of € 135 is offered for each individual member from the firm thereafter (instead of € 150).
First payment: 1 December, 2019