650,00€ on December 1st each year and a 650,00€ sign-up fee
THE MANY BENEFITS OF ARBITRALWOMEN MEMBERSHIP
ArbitralWomen Corporate Membership entitles firms to a discount on the cost of individual memberships. For €650 annually (instead of 750), firms can designate up to five individuals based at any of the firms’ offices worldwide, and for each additional member a membership at the rate of €135 (instead of 150).
Over forty firms have so far subscribed a corporate membership, sometimes for up to 30 practitioners from their firms. Click here to see the list.
- Member profile showcased under Members Directory and Find Practitioners.
- Highlight/promote your speaking engagements in our Events section if you speak at an event organised or co-organised by ArbitralWomen
- Visibility under Publications once your articles have been added under My Account / My Articles
- Showcase your news and events in ArbitralWomen Newsletter
- Exposure on the News page if you contribute to any dispute resolution related news and ArbitralWomen news
- Exclusive opportunity to contribute to ArbitralWomen’s section under Kluwer Arbitration Blog
- Ability to obtain referrals of dispute resolution practitioners
- Networking with other women practitioners
JOIN ARBITRALWOMEN AS A CORPORATE MEMBER
To register women practitioners from your firm:
- Provide the names of 5 or more members of your firm.
- Have the designated members complete an individual application, without making a payment.
- The AW year starts on 1 January and ends on 31 December no matter when you join.
- The Annual Corporate Membership for 5 members is € 650 (instead of € 750).
- A rate of € 135 is offered for each individual member from the firm thereafter (instead of € 150).
First payment: 1 December, 2019