Last modified: 6 February, 2021
THE MANY BENEFITS OF ARBITRALWOMEN MEMBERSHIP
ArbitralWomen Corporate Membership entitles firms to a discount on the cost of individual memberships. For €650 annually (instead of 750), firms can designate up to five individuals based at any of the firms’ offices worldwide, and for each additional member a membership at the rate of €135 (instead of 150).
Over forty firms have so far subscribed a corporate membership, sometimes for up to 30 practitioners from their firms. Click here to see the list.
- Searchability under Member Directory and Find Practitioners
- Visibility under your profile and under Publications once you add articles under My Account / My Articles
- Opportunity to contribute to ArbitralWomen’s section under Kluwer Arbitration Blog
- Promotion of your dispute resolution speaking engagements on our Events page
- Opportunity to showcase your professional news in ArbitralWomen’s periodic news alerts and Newsletter
- Visibility on the News page if you contribute to any dispute resolution related news and ArbitralWomen news
- Visibility on the News about AW Members to announce news about members’ promotions and professional developments
- Ability to obtain referrals of dispute resolution practitioners
- Networking with other women practitioners
- Opportunity to participate in ArbitralWomen’s various programmes such as our Mentoring Programme
JOIN ARBITRALWOMEN AS A CORPORATE MEMBER
To register women practitioners from your firm:
- Provide the names of 5 or more members of your firm, irrespective of where they are based (there is no limitation of number, some firms have subscribed up to forty members).
- Have the designated members complete an individual application, without making a payment.
- Corporate Membership is valid for one year from the date of payment.
- The Annual Corporate Membership for 5 members is € 650 (instead of € 750) and € 135 for each additional member.
- The rate of € 135 is also offered to individual members of the firm who join thereafter (instead of € 150).
- Any member of a firm which subscribed a Corporate Membership is entitled to the discount of € 135, even if she was not listed among the members benefiting from the Corporate Membership at the time the firm subscribed or renewed a Corporate Membership.