The workshop will take place between 4:30pm – 7pm and will include a discussion of enforcement, annulment and other post-award considerations. There are 40 spots available for the workshop participants, who will also be allowed to attend two other events on 9 October: a practical session for respondent States; and a program on quantum issues in investment arbitration.
Following the workshop, participants will be invited to a cocktail reception within the Palace grounds, commencing at 7pm.
Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, participation in all events on 9 October is free-of-charge, and YICCA will also provide complimentary shared hotel accommodation for up to 20 participants for the night of 9 October.
The faculty of the workshop includes:
- Andrea de la Brena – Counsel, zeiler.partners (Mexico City)
- Anna Kozmenko – Partner, Schellenberg Wittmer (Zurich)
- Florian Quintard – Senior Associate, Pinsent Masons (Paris)
- Kristen Young – Partner, White & Case (DC)
- Samantha Rowe – Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton (London)
- Sarah Schröder – Associate, Cleary Gottlieb (Paris)
- Silvia Pavlica Dahlberg – Partner, Vinge (Gothenburg)
- Simon Batifort – Partner, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost (New York)