NYIAC and The American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Dispute Resolution Presents NYIAC Talks Podcast Series: Be Inclusive: Opportunities to Take Action for Gender Diversity
In this innovative podcast co-hosted by NYIAC and the American Bar Association (ABA) Section for Dispute Resolution, global thought leaders convene to discuss the state of gender diversity in international arbitration. Topics include the impact of key initiatives and working groups (e.g. the recent ICCA Report of the Cross-Institutional Task Force on Gender Diversity in Arbitral Appointments and Proceedings, the Equal Representation in Arbitration (ERA) Pledge and ArbitralWomen), the role of local and regional perspectives on diversity, and access and advocacy for and on behalf of all stakeholders.
- Sarah Grimmer, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC)
- Noiana Marigo, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Mirèze Philippe, International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Court of Arbitration
- Rekha Rangachari, NYIAC
- Patricia Shaughnessy, Stockholm University Master of International Commercial Arbitration Law (ICAL), Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC)
- L. Santiago Soria, Marval, O’Farrell, & Mairal LLP