Warsaw Arbitration Workshops is a series of practical training events on international arbitration organized by ICC Poland – one of the country’s leading commercial and arbitration institutions.
The WAW program is based on a mock case and covers all essential stages of arbitration proceedings to provide professional and comprehensive training for the next generation of lawyers – arbitration practitioners and users. WAW strongly focuses on practical aspects of arbitration and skills required to succeed in the fast-changing market.
Workshop II will include following topics and assessments:
- Duties of arbitrators
- Appointment of arbitrators
- Selecting arbitrators: Where to look? What to consider? Whether, and how, to interview?
- Conflict of interest: circumstances that should be disclosed & walking the thin line
- Challenge of an arbitrator: grounds and procedure
- Drafting a challenge motion
- Arbitral secretary: appointment & duties
University of Warsaw
Building Collegium Iuridicum I
Room no. 319/416
Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28