The annual conference Vilnius Arbitration Day 2016 will bring together world – class arbitration experts from different jurisdictions for a one-day discussion on leading topics in domestic and international arbitration. The panel discussions will emphasize on topics related to: (i) Extension of Arbitration Clause to Nonsignatories, (ii) Costs of Arbitration, (iii) Parties‘ Representatives Role in International Arbitration.
Who should attend
Practicing lawyers, corporate counsels, in-house counsels, arbitrators and other dispute resolution services practitioners, academics and professionals involved and/or interested in obtaining further knowledge and keep up to date with domestic and international arbitration.
George A. Bermann, Jean Monnet Professor of EU Law, Columbia Law School; Walter Gellhorn Professor of Law; Director, Center for International Commercial and Investment Arbitration (United States of America)
- Jonas Kupinas, UAB „S4ID“ – Society for Information and Development, Director (Lithuania)
- Bernard Hanotiau, Partner, Hanotiau & van den Berg, Brussels and Singapore, member of the Brussels and
Paris bars (Belgium, France)
- Markus Burgstaller, Partner, Hogan Lovells International LLP (United Kingdom)
- Stefan Kroll, International Arbitrator (Germany)
- Philippe Cavalieros, Partner, Winston & Strawn’s Paris office (France)
- Jeffrey Sullivan, Partner, Allen & Overy (United Kingdom)
- José Rosell, International Arbitrator (Denmark)
- Noah Rubins, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP – Paris (France)
- Maxi Scherer, Queen Mary University of London & Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, London (United Kingdom)
Venue: Novotel Hotel, Gedimino av. 16, Vilnius, Lithuania