Cordially invite you to a unique workshop on unconscious bias. We will talk about managing unconscious bias in international arbitration, and negotiation coaches will show us how to apply this knowledge in a negotiation setting.
The event will be followed by a cocktail reception.
Join us on Thursday, 2 June 2016 from 4 to 7,30 pm at Freshfields, Seilergasse 16, Vienna
Keynote: Unconscious Bias: Recognized and Managed?
- Rashda Rana SC, 39 Essex Chambers
Workshop: Recognizing Cognitive Blind Spots
- Ema Vidak Gojkovic, Associate, Baker & McKenzie
Panel: Unconscious Bias in International Arbitration
Fremuth-Wolf, Vice-Secretary General of VIAC
- Alexander Petsche, Partner, Baker & McKenzie
- Jeffrey Sullivan, Partner, Allen&Overy
- Eliane Fischer, Principal Associate, Freshfields
Negotiation Coaching: Improving Negotiation Skills by Combating Biases
- Charlie LaFond, Negotiation Coach, Into Results
- Claudia Winkler, Negotiation Coach and Director, CDRC
RSVP by May 30,