White & Case LLP
5 Old Broad Street
London EC2N 1DW
This event, jointly hosted by The Bingham Centre and White & Case will consider how corporate social responsibility, proper governance and ethical business have affected arbitration proceedings involving allegations of bribery and corruption. Panellists will examine whether arbitrators are recognising the importance of shedding light on these issues, even where they are ancillary to the main dispute, and how such allegations are sometimes treated differently, depending on the forum in which they arise.
Join us for this debate between experts on arbitration and white collar crime, who will consider a number of important issues, including the extent to which a tribunal has a duty to investigate, or even report, evidence of corruption.
- Clare Connellan, White & Case LLP
- Joanna Dimmock, White & Case LLP
- Sean Larkin QC, QEB Hollis Whiteman
- Klara Skrivankova, Anti-Slavery International
- Christopher Style QC, Arbitrator, One Essex Court, Temple