- Registration & Breakfast 8:00
- Roundtable 8:30-10:30
As part of Paris Arbitration Week, Orrick cordially invites you to a breakfast roundtable:
The Age of Reason(ing) – the Need for Enlightened Awards
A comparative review following a recent German Supreme Court Annulment
The event will be led by Dr. Michael W. Bühler and Charles C. Kaplan who will be moderating a panel discussion with:
- Prof. Dr. Nathalie Voser (Zurich),
- Khawar Qureshi QC (London),
- Dr. Siegfried Elsing (Düsseldorf),
- Prof. Sandrine Clavel (Versaille),
- Prof. George A. Bermann (New York).
Please note that space is limited for this event. Once you have registered, you will receive email confirmation that your place has been reserved.
31, avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie
Paris, 75782 Cedex 16