Flagship conference exploring the future of international dispute resolution and celebrating the heritage of London as a leading centre for handling international disputes.
The sessions explore the role of London and English law in international dispute resolution as well as trends in dispute resolution globally. Sessions will include:
- the development and influence of English law;
- comparison of leading dispute resolution procedures;
- the future of technology in dispute resolution;
- global trends in international arbitration and the influence of venue;
- the promotion of the rule of law and global legal standards.
National Gallery London