Presented by The Institute for Transnational Arbitration and The Institute for Energy Law of The Center for American and International Law and The ICC International Court of Arbitration.
For the first time in Asia, the ITA, IEL and ICC join together to bring you what has become the definitive annual program on international arbitration in the energy sector. Speakers from around the globe and across the industry will gather in Singapore to focus on the key issues in this space – from recent developments in construction disputes in major energy projects through geopolitically significant boundary disputes to the new forms of “resource nationalism” emerging in the context of expiring production sharing contracts in the Asia-Pacific region. The program includes a keynote address by The Hon. K. Shanmugam, Singapore’s Minister for Home Affairs and Minister for Law; a luncheon interview with Loretta Malintoppi, one of the deans of the practice in Singapore; and all you need to know about significant recent energy disputes in the always-popular Year in Review.
- Keynotes by: K. Shanmugam (Minister for Home Affairs and Minister for Law) and Laura M. Robertson (Deputy General Counsel, Litigation, Arbitration & IP, ConocoPhillips Company)
- A forward-looking program examining the future of international energy disputes featuring the client perspective with in-house counsel from Chevron, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, GE Renewable Energy, and INPEX
- Energy Disputes Year in Review presented by Matthew Gearing QC (Allen & Overy)
- Oral History Luncheon Interview with Loretta Malintoppi (39 Essex Chambers)
- Conference Dinner at The Villa in the Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore’s first and only UNESCO world heritage site
1 Cuscaden Rd.