Recently there has been a marked increase in the number of procedural applications in investment arbitration which may have a significant strategic impact on the direction of an arbitration.
In the light of the increasing use of procedural tools, this event will consider the existing use and prospects for increasing use of the following strategic applications and tactics in investment arbitration:
- applications for security for costs;
- disclosure of third party funding;
- rule 41(5) applications; and
- the use of settlement offers.
- Sir Daniel Bethlehem KCMG QC, 20 Essex St
- Michelle Bradfield, Dentons UKMEA LLP
- Penelope Nevill, 20 Essex St
- Dr Kate Parlett, 20 Essex St
- Professor Guglielmo Verdirame, Kings College London and 20 Essex St
- Sir Franklin Berman KCMG QC, Essex Court Chambers
Pricing and Registration
This event is free to attend. Advance online registration is required.
Join in the conversation for this event @BIICL #investmentarbitration
Find out more and book online at www.biicl.org/investmentarbitration