Cleary Gottlieb and ArbitralWomen will host, “What Does Diversity Bring to Arbitration?”
This panel discussion will be conversation on diversity, inclusion, and the challenges and opportunities for arbitration, featuring commentary and insights from diversity consultants and in-house and outside counsel.
Panelists will include:
- Laurie Achtouk-Spivak, Counsel, Cleary Gottlieb
- Louise Barrington, Independent Arbitrator
- John Mbiti, Director and Counsel, Credit Suisse Asset Management
- Mirèze Philippe, Special Counsel, International Court of Arbitration, International Chamber of Commerce
- Angela Vallot, Partner, VallotKarp Consulting
A cocktail reception will be held after the panel.
One Liberty Plaza, 39th Floor
New York, NY 10006