This event is the last of the six workshops. The participants should expect to receive tips on closing an arbitration, awards and costs and enforcement of arbitral awards.
This workshop is aimed at young arbitration practitioners of approximately 40 years or under: counsel, arbitrators, corporate counsel or academics. The ICC YAF Conference is an ideal forum for young practitioners to exchange thoughts on international arbitration and to enrich their network in the region.
15:30-16:30 Tips on closing an arbitration
16:30-16:45 Coffee Break
16:45-18:00 Tips on enforcement of arbitral awards
- Partner, GKC Partners
- Associate, GKC Partners
- Deputy Director, Middle East Office, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Abu Dhabi
- Director, Eastern Mediterranean, Middle-East & Africa, ICC Dispute Resolution Services, Abu Dhabi, Tunis;
- Founding Partner, Houerbi Law Firm, Tunis, Paris
- Alternate Member, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Partner, Fieldfisher LLP, Paris
- ICC YAF Representative for Turkey; Counsel, Paksoy, Istanbul
Büyükdere Cad. No: 175 Kat: 10
Levent 34394 Istanbul, Turkey