This first ICC YAF Conference in Israel is aimed at young arbitration practitioners and students interested in obtaining further knowledge and keep up to date with international arbitration. It will be an ideal forum to exchange thoughts on international arbitration in the context of Israel’s global economy.
The conference also aims to contribute to the development of international commercial and investment arbitration in Israel and to promote international arbitration as a means of resolving disputes arising from global trade.
Tel Aviv University
Who should attend
This conference is aimed at young arbitration practitioners of approximately 40 years or under: counsel, arbitrators, corporate counsel or academics; as well as students and law practitioners having an interest in international arbitration. The ICC YAF Conference is an ideal forum for young practitioners to exchange thoughts on international arbitration and to enrich their network in the region.
For registration and more information
For more information on this free event, please contact Libat Kaminsky.
This is a free event. As seats are limited, the applications for registration will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- Retired Judge, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv
Noga Devecseri Spira
- Naschitz Brandes Amir, Tel Aviv
- Secretary General of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris;
- Director of ICC Dispute Resolution Services, Paris
- Ministry of Finance, Director, Investment and Trade Agreements Division, Tel Aviv
- Director, Eastern Mediterranean, Middle-East & Africa, ICC Dispute Resolution Services, Abu Dhabi, Tunis
- Godfarb & Seligman, Tel Aviv
- De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés, ICC Court Member (Israel), Paris
- White & Case LLP, ICC Court Member (Greece), Paris