November 8-9, 2018 | Fairmont Château Laurier | Ottawa
ICC Canada’s annual International Arbitration Conference gathers Canadians and others practicing international arbitration around the world, in-house counsel, leading international arbitrators and representatives from the ICC International Court of Arbitration to share practical insight on key issues in international arbitration. The theme of this year’s conference is “International Arbitration: Looking Ahead,” with panels addressing the changes and challenges confronting the international dispute resolution community.
To kick off the start of our conference on November 8, Arbitration Place is hosting a pre-conference reception at their new facility in the World Exchange Plaza:
Time: 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
This year’s conference will take place from November 8-9 in Ottawa at the Fairmont Château Laurier and will include the following panel discussions:
- Tour d’horizon: Updates from Around the World
- Investment Arbitration: Whither and Why
- Users Speak: Is the Future Arbitration, Litigation, Neither or Both?
- Sports Arbitration: Individual Justice v. Institutional Responsibility
- The Future of International Arbitration