ICC Canada’s annual International Arbitration Conference gathers Canadians and others practicing international arbitration around the world, in-house counsel, leading international arbitrators and representatives from the ICC International Court of Arbitration to share practical insight on key issues in international arbitration. The theme of this year’s conference is “Arbitration in a Dangerous Time,” with panels addressing the changes and challenges confronting the international dispute resolution community.
This year’s conference will take place from November 9-10 in Montréal at the McGill Faculty Club and will include the following panel discussions:
- ICC Spotlight: Transparency in Action
- New Developments in International Arbitration: Tour d’horizon
- Users Speak: What We Care About and Why
- Focus on Investment Arbitration: Reform, Renewal, Rejection?
- Thorny Issues in International Arbitration: the Arbitrator’s Perspective