The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) will host a full day conference to focus on infrastructure investment and risk management in the cross-border context.
The conference will bring together government officials, business leaders, financiers and legal experts to discuss the opportunities and challenges associated with implementing and operating infrastructure projects.
The Secretary for Justice of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR), Teresa Cheng GBS SC JP, will deliver a keynote address.
- Infrastructure investment in the Asia-Pacific Region: An overview
- How to make infrastructure projects a success: The role of government and the company perspective
- Project finance: Who pays and what are the risks? The view from the banks
- Getting the deal done: Dialogue on infrastructure and public-private partnerships
- Planning ahead: Effective strategies for mitigating risk
English (Simultaneous interpretation into Bahasa Indonesia available)
Free of charge
Register early as seats are limited
The Westin Jakarta
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav.C-22 A, Jakarta 12940 Indonesia