- Still a non-flat, bumpy world? To what extent does the choice of seat among the world’s
top arbitral venues still matter?
- Diversity in arbitral appointments: What can or should be done to flatten the playing
- Ethics in international arbitration: How far can or should soft law guidance on party representation go in flattening the playing field between counsel from different legal cultures and jurisdictions?
- The use of technology in cross-border dispute resolution: Enhancing the efficiency and accessibility of international arbitration?
- The backlash against TPP, TTIP and other manifestations of a flat world: Implications for international arbitration.
- The rise of third-party funding: Effectively flattening the playing field between haves and
Atlanta Center for International Arbitration and Mediation, Knowles Conference Center, Georgia State Law, 85 Park Place NE