ICC YAF and the Best Friends firms invite you to De Brauw’s office in Amsterdam for a lively discussion on the added value of external experts over in-house expertise. An exciting panel of speakers from different jurisdictional and professional backgrounds will discuss the added value of the ‘battle of the experts’ phenomenon in international arbitration, highlighting the topic from different stakeholder and jurisdictional viewpoints.
The session will be followed by a cocktail reception.
- Registration (16:30-17:00);
- Welcome Remarks (17:00-17:30);
- Panel Discussion (17:30-18:45);
- Closing Remarks (18:45-19:00);
- Cocktail Reception (19:00-20:00).
Claude Debussylaan 80, Amsterdam (NL)