This year’s English Law Week marks the 10th anniversary of our English and Russian Law Weeks. To mark this milestone, a special programme has been organised – please see below for further details.
The conference will include high-profile panel discussions chaired by well known legal experts focusing on the following areas:
- Updates on recent developments in the UK
- Recent trends in personal and corporate structuring (approach from a compliance angle)
- Update on Russian cases in England
- A case study of Russian/CIS cases in England involving third-party funding
- International arbitration