Join us to gain practical insights on the impact that COVID-19 is having on arbitration proceedings for international construction projects.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The QMUL-Pinsent Masons Survey published in November 2019 and the shifting landscape since
- The global impact of Covid-19 on the construction sector – Anticipating future types of disputes that are likely to arise
- An increase in investment treaty claims in the infrastructure space as a result of state measures taken in the context of managing the pandemic
- The response of arbitral institutions to Covid-19 and the continuing need to embrace technology and address due process concerns
- The growing importance and uptake in third party funding as cash flow tightens