The audience will have the opportunity to hear from Alexander Fessas, the Secretary General of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, and distinguished academia members and practitioners on recent developments in international commercial arbitration. The panel will address what arbitrators, attorneys and in-house counsel need to know.
- Antonia Tzinova, Partner, Holland & Knight LLP, Advisory Past President, WFLS
With the special participation of
- Alexander G. Fessas, Secretary General of the ICC International Court of Arbitration (Paris, France)
- Lorraine M. Brennan Esq., Arbitrator, JAMS New York, and Adjunct Professor of Law, Georgetown Law Center
- Anne Marie Whitesell, Professor of Law, LL.M. Program and Faculty Director, Program on International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution, Georgetown Law Center
- Alexandra Bochnakova, Partner of SELAS BOCHNAKOVA, WFLS Co-Chair of Programs and Member of the Board of Governors