The CPR European Congress on Business Dispute Management is organized by CPR and its European Advisory Board in collaboration with the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR). The conference will take place for a whole day at the London Headquarters of Mastercard and will be followed by a networking cocktail reception. Meeting panelists and participants will include an outstanding group of in-house counsel, leading practitioners, academics and jurists, as well as international arbitrators and mediators.
The luncheon keynote speaker will be John Fellas, Partner, Hughes Hubbard & Reed, New York. Confirmed speakers include representatives from Akzo Nobel, BP, Chartered Standard Bank, Deutsche Bank, Fluor Corporation, GSK, Mastercard, Monsanto, Orange, Shell, Siemens and Wärtsilä Corporation, as well as leading law firms.
Topics will include:
- The View from Inside — Through corporate case studies, speakers will share their experience on how they have successfully managed to drive ADR acceptance and embed thoughtful dispute resolution practices within their companies and board rooms, and the challenges they met along the way.
- Optimizing the benefits of arbitration and protecting yourself in the World’s hot spots
- Using ADR to gain a Competitive Advantage: How can ADR position your firm or company at the top of the heap?
- Cross Cultural Mediation – think globally but understand and embrace cultural differences to forge solutions
- Registration is free for CPR & CEDR Members, as well as for Corporate Counsel.
- The fee for CPR/CEDR non-Member Neutrals, Academics, and not-for-profits is US $100.
- The fee for non-Member Outside Counsel is US $200.