Topics will include the following key presentations and sessions:
- Building an Arbitration Culture in the Caribbean and Latin America;
- Arbitration: Enforcement vs. Sovereign Immunity – a Clash of Policy;
- Breaking the Mould: Is Arbitration Becoming Truly International?;
- Deliberate Diversity: A New Model for Arbitration;
- Third party Funding – Evolution or Revolution?;
- Getting into the Game: How to Build an Arbitration Practice;
- Conduct of Arbitration;
- The perfect Arbitrator; a Client, Arbitrator and Centre Perspective.
Early Bird Rate
- $675 per person and
- $625 for groups (3+).
- Valid until April 24.)