“Bridging the Gap: Young Practitioners and Gender Diversity” is based on the ICCA Report No. 8 prepared by the Cross-Institutional Task Force on Gender Diversity in Arbitral Appointments and Proceedings.
The webinar will take place on 6 October 2020 between 15:00-16:15 CEST.
- Carolyn Lamm, Partner at White & Case LLP, Washington DC, and Chair of the Task Force
- Jennifer Ivers, Senior Associate at White & Case LLP, Washington DC, and Member of the Task Force
- Michael Mcilwrath, Executive Counsel for Litigation at Baker Hughes, Florence
- Sylvia Noury, Partner at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, London, and Member of the Task Force
- Philippe, Special Counsel at ICC, Paris, and Member of the Task Force