Benchmark Litigation is pleased to announce the Benchmark Women in Litigation Forum is returning for its third consecutive year on September 20 2016 in New York to discuss the hottest topics surrounding litigation.
Join us for this one-day interactive forum, in a peer-led environment, for you to become a better litigator, improve your skills in the ‘business of litigation’ and advance your progression through the ranks. Delegates will hear some of the USA’s top in-house and private practice women lawyers.
FREE for in-house, general, litigation counsel / IP, trademark, patent counsel
Early bird rate available for private practice / advisors / consultants until Friday July 29
Benefits of attending:
- Networking opportunities with senior general counsel and private practice litigators
- The latest case studies and how to improve your litigation strategies
- How to minimise litigation and contain damage when it happens
- How to deal with the rise of government scrutiny
- Practical and authoritative advice from some today’s most prolific female litigators
- Discuss how to advance your career and challenges faced in this industry