Liaise, learn and network with the field’s legends, leaders, and rising stars at 4-5 Gray’s Inn Square Arbitration Conference on 4-5 June 2020.
Diverse multi-institutional panels will be discussing a variety of trends across international arbitration.
Co-sponsored by a number of arbitral institutions and market stakeholders, the conference will feature many of arbitration’s best-known names, in a new and interactive format over two days.
- The Big Picture: What has fundamentally changed over the past two decades? And what hasn’t (but ought to have)?
- Rules of Engagement: Are the Prague Rules a viable alternative to the IBA Rules?
- A Word from our Sponsors: What is the arbitration community doing right — and what could it do better — for its major users?
- Does it Take Two to Tango? World Duty Free and the jurisprudence of corruption in international arbitration.
- Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace: Things we haven’t already heard about and argued over in third-party funding.
- The Shape of Things to Come: The technologies that might (or might not) transform dispute resolution.
- Institutionalised: What do major arbitral institutions have to say about, and to offer in respect of, arbitration’s major trends?
- Better than a Coin Toss? Making the Case that arbitration is more than the least-worst system to resolve international disputes.
- Is the Golden Era Over? The coming of the Singapore Convention on Mediation and The Hague Convention on Judgments.
- Brexit, Shmexit: A debate on the effects of Brexit on London as an arbitral seat.
IET London: Savoy Place
2 Savoy Place