This is a joint AW-ICC event organised by Mireze Philippe and graciously sponsored by Ferrere, Uruguay (www.ferrere.com), on the occasion of the 14th ICC Miami Conference to discuss a very recent hot topic you do not want to miss. Join this panel to trade views on whether arbitrators should disclose preferences regarding the organisation and conduct of procedures.
The panel is free of charge, however please register for logistical purposes. Click here for further details.
ArbitralWomen and the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) are delighted to invite you to a breakfast and panel discussion on a very recent hot topic you do not want to miss.
8:00 | Panel Discussion (including Q&A)
- José Feris, Deputy Secretary General ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris
- Lucy Greenwood, Foreign Legal Consultant Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Houston, USA ArbitralWomen Board member
- Catherine Rogers, Professor Penn State Law and Queen Mary Founder, Arbitrator Intelligence
- Valeria Galindez, Counsel Uria Menendez, Brazil
- Francisco González de Cossío, Arbitrator González de Cossío S.C., Mexico
9:15 | End of Programme
Venue: Hong Kong Room at The Mandarin Oriental, 500 Brickell Key Drive, Miami
Open to Women and Men | Free of Charge
Please register by e-mail at: email@example.com