The current crisis has necessitated the use of digital solutions to avoid unnecessary delays in arbitration proceedings. As parties increasingly turn to virtual hearings in lieu of in-person hearings, the arbitration community has had to grapple with issues arising out of virtual hearings. This webinar will address key issues, strategies, and tips for conducting a virtual hearing in arbitration, including:
- Arbitral institutional or technological setup for virtual hearings
- Advocacy skills and effective cross-examination tips for virtual hearings
- Presentation of evidence in a virtual setting
- Challenges of virtual hearings and how to overcome them
- Some best practices and some practices to avoid
- The future for ASEAN
Join us for knowledge and perspectives from arbitrators, counsel and arbitral institutions as the Southeast Asian arbitration community moves forward with the “new” global normal.
The insights and takeaways from our experienced panelists will be invaluable in conducting arbitration in the digital age.
Supporting Organizations: Asian International Arbitration Center, Sidley, Vietnam Academy for Arbitration, Vietnam Women Lawyers’ and Friends