Fieldfisher is delighted to invite you to a webinar during the Paris Arbitration Week 2020 that will bring together the representatives of five major arbitral institutions for an open discussion about the future of international arbitration, the challenges faced by arbitral institutions today and the role that arbitral institutions should play in the current arbitration landscape.
The following representatives of arbitral institutions will participate in the discussion:
- Stefano Azzali, Milan Chamber of Arbitration
- Dirk De Meulemeester, CEPANI
- Alexander Fessas, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Gerard Meijer, Netherlands Arbitration Institute
- Annette Magnusson, The Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
- Jacomijn van Haersolte-van Hof, London Court of International Arbitration
The discussion will be moderated by international arbitration partners Marily Paralika and Maxime Berlingin from Fieldfisher.