Latham & Watkins and YAWP invite you to a fireside chat with leading ArbitralWomen members.
Sophie Lamb, Partner and Global Co-chair of International Arbitration Practice, Latham & Watkins
Dominique Brown-Berset, Partner, Brown&Page
Philippa Charles, Partner and Head of the International Arbitration Department, Stewarts Law LLP
Kate Davies, Partner, Allen & Overy
Noradèle Radjai, Partner, Lalive
The evening will provide an informal setting in which younger women working to establish themselves in arbitration can ask for career building advice on topics such as:
- Arbitral appointments: how do I maximise my chance of getting that first appointment?
- Directories: how do they work and how do you begin to achieve visibility?
- Speaking slots: how do younger lawyers get involved?
- Profile-raising as a younger lawyer: where is time best invested?
- Progression and promotion: top tips.
- Networking as a woman lawyer: how to do this with ease.
- The pledge: are we noticing the impact as yet?
Please do share this invitation with your colleagues to help us expand the network of women in arbitration. As spaces are limited, we may need to limit attendance to three representatives per firm.
Latham & Watkins
London, EC2M 3XF
Contact: Abi Pullan