This annual conference of the ICC Institute of World Business Law will gather international business practitioners, legal experts and academics to deliberate on the topic of “Expedited Procedures in International Arbitration”. This conference will offer not only a line-up of top-class speakers, topical discussions and relevant news, but also an excellent opportunity to network.
The Institute will also publish a book on Expedited Procedures in International Arbitration (Dossier XVI of the Institute series). Prepared by some of the key speakers, each participant will receive a free copy as part of their conference materials.
Click here for more information and registration.
Topics will include
- The Rules and the Practice
- The possibility of immediate measures once a tribunal is instituted
- Of sports and domain names
- The prickly subject of summary judgment and enforcement issues
Who should attend?
- Practising lawyers
- Corporate counsel
- Business professionals and academics from around the world.
ICC Global Headquarters