On behalf of the American Bar Association Section of International Law (the “Section”), we are pleased to invite you to the 2016 Fall Meeting taking place October 18-21, 2016, at the Tokyo Hilton, Tokyo, Japan. The Fall Meeting will feature more than 60 panels highlighting different aspects of the theme for the meeting – “The Pacific Century: Progress and Predictions.”
WHAT WILL ATTENDANCE AT THE 2016 FALL MEETING OFFER YOU?
- Cutting edge programming on the latest international legal and ethics issues
- Networking opportunities with counterparts, decision makers and potential clients from around the world who are active in international practice areas
- An entire year’s worth of general CLE credits
OUTSTANDING NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES!
- Tuesday, Joint Reception with Local Bar Associations
- Wednesday, Hospitality Night with Local Hosts
- Thursday, Reception at Happo-en
- Friday, Chair’s Closing Reception at Gonpachi
- Committee Networking Breakfasts