Become a member
ARBITRALWOMEN is a network of women practitioners in dispute resolution internationally. It is a forum for women to share information on arbitration, ADR, ODR, as well as any other law-related topic that may be of interest.
Enjoy the many Benefits of ArbitralWomen ("AW") Membership, namely:
- exposure in the online “Directory of Members” and the “Find a Practitioner” feature
- exposure on the Events Homepage if you speak at an event
- exposure in the Publications section if you post your articles
- exposure in ArbitralWomen Newsletter if you contribute to news and information
- exposure in ArbitralWomen’s section under Kluwer Blog if you contribute
- referrals of arbitrators, mediators, counsel, experts, etc.
- gatherings of members around the world
- networking with other women practitioners
Application to become a member:
- If you are a woman practicing dispute resolution we encourage you to join
- If you are recommended by a member, please provide her name. Otherwise, kindly indicate how you learned about ArbitralWomen
- ArbitralWomen year starts on 1 January and ends on 31 December no matter when you join.
However, persons joining any day in Decembre 2013 will be extended to end December 2014.
- Kindly upload a CV together with a photo, failing which your application will not be examined
- The Registration Fee is 50 Euros + 100 Euros for the Annual Membership (it may soon be increased but if you join in 2013, the amount will remain at 100)
Kindly complete the following form:
- Fill the compulsory information (*) and choose a Login and Password.
- The Password must have at least 8 characters composed of letters and digits, and should not contain your whole first and last name.
- Any modification made in any of the fields after having uploaded your CV, requires that you upload your CV again.